This Navaratra are starting on Wednesday, September 28, 2011, and it is pertinent to guide the readers as to how please Maa Durga (for Durga Upasak and Shakti Upasak). Everyone joins in worshipping “Maa Durga” during Navaratras. This enables us to attract wealth, auspiciousness, prosperity, knowledge, and power to cross every hurdle in life, globally and internally within ourselves.
One can propitiate “Maa Durga”, through the media of relevant divine form, according to one’s Moon Rashi, which definitely resonates well and lifts inner spirituality faster.
- If you are a Shakti Upasak, you will do well to practice regular upasana of on the following ten divine forms of AdyaShakti.
- On the other hand, if you are navdurga upasak, then you may choose to practice daily upasana of one of the nine divine forms of Navdurga as tabulated here under.
You will do well observing monthly fast based upon “Tithi”.
Look against your own Moon rashi column. Moon Rashi AdyaShakti Upasak NavDurga Upasak Monthly Fast Day
1. Aries (Mesh) Tara Shailputri Ninth Moon
2. Taurus (Vrishabh) Shodashi BrahmCharini Ninth Moon
3. Gemini (Mithun) Bhuvaneshwari ChandraGhanta Eighth Moon
4. Cancer (Kark) Kamala SiddhiDatri Ninth Moon
5. Leo (Sinh) BaglaMukhi KaalRatri Eighth Moon
6. Virgo (Kanya) Bhuvaneshwari ChandraGhanta Ninth Moon
7. Libra (Tula) Shodashi BrahmCharani Eighth Moon
8. Scorpio (Vrishchak) Tara Shailputri Eighth Moon
9. Sagittarius (Dhanur) Kamala SiddhiDatri Ninth Moon
10. Capricorn (Makar) Kaali SiddhiDatri Ninth Moon
11. Aquarius (Kumbh) Kaali SiddhiDatri Ninth Moon
12. Pisces (Meen) Kamala SiddhiDatri Ninth Moon
There is no doubt, irrespective of any delineation, you may surrender to the “Divine Mother – Maa Durga”, by recitation of the following mantras.
“Aum Dum Durgaye Namah”
and / or
“Yaa Devi Sarv Bhuteshu Shakti Rupenn Sansthita,
Namastasye, Namastasye, Namastasye, Namo Namah.”
You may initiate yourself to follow the divine path of “Maa Durga”, and invoke the great powers that lie dormant within. Jai Mata Dee.